But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.”
- The nursery is available for children ages two and younger.
- Sunday School classes are available for children ages three and up.
- A Nursing Mothers Room is available, via the nursery, with the service broadcast into the room.
- You are welcome to bring your child of any age into the worship service with you if you’d like. The nursery and Children’s Ministry through 6th grade are also available as an option for your child(ren) during the worship service.
- We have a variety of options for children during the main service time if you prefer to have your child attend an age-based class.
- The nursery is available for children ages Pre-k and younger throughout the entire service and children can be dropped off at any time.
- Children’s Church is available for children ages 5 years old through 4th grade during the worship service. If you want your child(ren) to join you for worship in the sanctuary, there will be an opportunity for them to be dismissed to their class after worship (during announcements). A Children’s Ministry volunteer will guide the children to their classes. Once a month, the children will have their own corporate worship with each other at the beginning of class time.
- 5th/6th grade meet together and open with a time of prayer and then move into their lesson. They are currently conducting an overview of every book of the Bible using videos from The Bible Project to kick-start the lesson. 5/6th graders do not meet on the first Sunday of the month, but join their parents in the service for communion.
- A Nursing Mothers room is available, via the nursery, with the service broadcast into the room.
- Children of all ages are welcome in the sanctuary. If they become a little fussy or restless and might be a distraction to others around you, please consider taking advantage of the service being broadcast on the screen in the foyer.
- AWANA is available on Sunday afternoons. For more information please email our AWANA leader.
If you have any questions regarding Children’s Ministry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to serve you.
If you are interested in serving in Children’s Ministry, please start by filling out an online application.
If you will be checking new children into Children’s Ministry or have visitors with children, you can expedite the check-in process by emailing email@example.com with the names and birthdates of the children, and we can enter them in our system and make Sunday check-in a breeze!